About iPerform Center
The I/UCRC iPerform center is an NSF funded research center that represents collaborations of professors and scientists at the University of Texas at Arlington and the University of Texas at Dallas. Its primary mission is to bring together university and industry researchers to advance basic and applied research in Assistive Technologies to enhance human performance.
- Increase, maintain, or improve the functional capabilities of people with disabilities, and enhance the productivity of well bodied people.
- Support Center graduate students who work on industry related novel research.
- Stimulate research to improve quality of life and prepare well-trained employees of the future.
- Foster long-term trusted relationships between industries and universities based on shared value.
* PETRA'17: The 10th International Conference on Pervasive Technologies Related to Assistive Environments
* UTA-led iPerform Center Board Meets; New Industry Partners Still Welcome
* Dallas VA Joins UTA iPerform Center